Tuesday, June 7, 2011

For we walk by faith, not by sight. - Corinthians 5:7


I'm glad the holiday is coming to an end now.It's been quite a fruitful and life-changing one and it is something I'm grateful for.Admittedly, my church isnt one of those churches that are colossal and financially fit or if i might say , RICH.However, we successfully organized a church camp to MORIB beginning from 2nd of JUN-5th of JUN.So the camp came and went with tons of joy and happiness.Everyone was giddy including my parents with excitement of new bonds and strengthened friendships, of God's loving encouragements.There are a few special things that I want to share too. I want to tell you so eagerly how much I felt God's presence and love there. That strong wind that blew on the second morning , when we woke up before the dawn broke for some morning exercises and prayers. I knew our prayers for a safety camp was answered there and then. I knew that He was saying He was there in our midst as we seek Him, strong and mighty like the wind in the morning, quiet and tranquil just like the sea breeze in the evening.I can honestly say that kampung is real place where you can feel nature!I still can recall my mum telling me how beautiful the sky was in kampung areas compared to city areas and also how much she enjoyed nature back in her childhood.The quote that is still running on my mind is ''You see,I told you THE NIGHT IS USUALLY BRIGHTER IN CITY AREAS AND U CAN BARELY SEE ANY STARS''.Moreover, i have learned to raise children to love Christ. I will always want my kids to grow up in a Christ centered family and have the love of not two but three parents.It is my greatest wish that they will grow up to be good people that has love, compassion and kindness for others.I'm delighted that i had the privilege to play and educate the kids because i've always liked kids especially their engaging smiles!It's satisfying when u realized how they used to treat you like a monster and now you're spending a good time with them.I would also like to thank all the people in charge for letting every single member including the youngs and olds to take part in most of the activities.I want to make sure that i look after the elderly, the frail and the poorest in our society. In fact most importantly, I should completely thankful, because truly God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment