Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fear Not!

David taking down Goliath
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ - Isaiah 41:10

你不要害怕,因为我与你同在;不要惊惶,因为我是你的神。我必坚固你,我必帮助你;我必用我公义的右手扶持你。-以 賽 亞 書 41:10

People say that in life you must overcome many obstacles. Sometimes you might feel that you had completed something, but in reality you really didn’t. You may have completed many things, but in the end you completed nothing. In order to become successful in life you have to do many things.You might think you did a whole lot, but the road to success is always under construction.You can’t always predict what going to happen next, or what are you going to do next. In life many things change. Life is very unpredictable.The road of success is always under construction.You are the only one that controls your own journey of success. Learn from mistakes; try not to hurt someone, or even yourself. This will be your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment