Thursday, January 6, 2011

Visit From A Friend

Several months ago my buddy Jeremiah came all the way from the United States to visit my family .He was here for approximately a month to spend his summer holidays and at the same time an internship at some tv production company arranged by his dad.My family and I brought him out for dinner and he managed to get his first taste of durian.He was completely broke most of the time and was exploited by his company but still managed to survive with two bucks , highly commendable.I know he had horrendous internet connection and had all his music downloads screwed up so i congratulate him for being back in Hong Kong.This year will be his final year in Hong Kong International School so i hope he does well in his studies.I wish him and his family well and his grandmother hale and hearty.Very soon i hope that someday we will meet again in United States and watch the Lakers play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment